Mark Barnes

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 635
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 28 2021 12:07 PM

I haven't seen or heard anything from Mark Barnes in awhile. Does anyone know how he is or what he is up to? I don't what to intrude on his privacy, I just miss his insightful posts.

Posts 1850
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 12:27 PM

Randall Cue:

I haven't seen or heard anything from Mark Barnes in awhile. Does anyone know how he is or what he is up to? I don't what to intrude on his privacy, I just miss his insightful posts.

I did check out his church website recently and he still seems to be the pastor though, so I guess he's busy.

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 1:05 PM

Every now and then he’ll tweet something on twitter, but even there it’s been a while. Hope he’s doing great 👍 

DAL

Posts 35599
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 3:17 PM

He took a new job in a ministry and, at that time, indicated it would leave him little time for the forums.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 1:36 AM

It’s nice to be missed. Thank you. For the last year or two I’ve been working in the IT department of a Christian non-profit, rather than for my church, so I spend far less time in Logos than I used to. I’ve remained in the same church, but as a lay-elder rather than the pastor. I still try and keep an eye on the forums, but rarely post. That may change in the future, as I miss you all, so you’ve not got rid of me just yet!

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 297
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 2:29 AM

Happy New Year, Mark Barnes!!

Posts 542
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 3:31 AM

Good to 'see' you again Mr Barnes...Yes

Posts 213
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 4:50 AM

Mark, it will be good to have you back.  I have benefited from your postings.

Posts 110
John W | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 7:33 AM

Yeah! You've helped me much with Logos :)

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 8:37 AM

Mark Barnes:
That may change in the future, as I miss you all, so you’ve not got rid of me just yet!

We miss you too Mark!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 635
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 11:00 AM

Glad to see you are well. God bless you in your new endeavor.

Posts 3320
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 12:12 PM

Mark Barnes:
It’s nice to be missed.
You are valued. Happy to hear you are well. I also miss Devin.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 6776
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 1:04 PM

Mark Barnes:

It’s nice to be missed. Thank you. For the last year or two I’ve been working in the IT department of a Christian non-profit, rather than for my church, so I spend far less time in Logos than I used to. I’ve remained in the same church, but as a lay-elder rather than the pastor. I still try and keep an eye on the forums, but rarely post. That may change in the future, as I miss you all, so you’ve not got rid of me just yet!

I hardly come on to the forums myself. Hope to change that in 2022. Would be glad to have you back and your valuable assistance

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 716
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 2:26 PM

Mark Barnes:

you’ve not got rid of me just yet!

Big Smile

Posts 8949
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 4:12 PM

Gordon Jones:

Mark Barnes:

you’ve not got rid of me just yet!

Big Smile

👍

Posts 1749
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 4:19 PM

Mark Barnes:

Good to hear. Keeping everyone secure is a challenge in itself, I'm sure.

Posts 620
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 8:40 PM

Glad to hear from you. 

You have been missed. Big Smile

Pastor Jesse 

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS