Heiser code not working

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1048
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 28 2021 3:20 PM

Greetings!

I'm trying to redeem the Heiser mobile Ed coupon code (from the webinar), but it does not work for the selected course. My course choice is one of his and is one of the courses that come up from the link in the email. Has anyone else had this issue? I can call CS tomorrow, but I'm an impatient fellow. 🙂

Posts 710
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 5:15 PM

Is it expired?

Posts 1048
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 5:26 PM

It expires at the end of the month.

Posts 1048
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 5:30 PM

Sorry. It expires at the end of NEXT month.

Posts 710
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 28 2021 6:42 PM

Thanks. I thought it was already expired.

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 12:38 AM

Lew Worthington:
Has anyone else had this issue?

Yes, same here. The code from the email is accepted, but doesn't change the price in the cart.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 178
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 8:40 AM

Code seems to be working now 👍

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:13 AM

Kathleen Marie:

Thanks. I thought it was already expired.

My understanding is that it's the offer by means of which you got the code that is expired.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:17 AM

Dave Colclough:

Code seems to be working now 👍

Yes it does. Thanks, Faithlife!

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:18 AM

I did the webinar but never got an email. Can someone help me?

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:21 AM

SineNomine:
My understanding is that it's the offer by means of which you got the code that is expired.

That offer is expired, but the code - which was sent by email - is valid until January 31st.

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:28 AM

Christian Alexander:

I did the webinar but never got an email. Can someone help me?

If I understand correctly, all webinar users were offered a special discount for Logos 9 upgrades - and those who used that opportunity to buy a larger base package got the email with the code. Does this describe your situation?

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:31 AM

I understood it to be a Mobile Ed course from Dr. Heiser. 

Posts 178
Dave Colclough | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:50 AM

To qualify for the free Mobile Ed course from Dr. Heiser you needed to use the 30% discount code from his Webinar to buy a Gold level or higher Logos 9 library within the few days the code was valid.

Posts 280
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 9:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

There were multiple opportunities for savings and free products associated with the Michael Heiser Webinar.

Everyone who attended the webinar was eligible to receive a Michael Heiser audio course, Sons and Daughters of God: The Believer’s Identity, Calling, and Destiny, using a coupon code that expired yesterday.  

During the webinar event, there was on opportunity to save 30% on Logos base packages.  That offer expired on Christmas eve.

For anyone who purchased a Gold base package or above at the event, there is an additional offer which allows them to receive their choice of any Michael Heiser course, free of charge. The free course can be redeemed by purchasing a Heiser course using the FREEHEISERCOURSE coupon code anytime between today and the end of January.

Some of you found the coupon code wasn't working this morning.  It's working now.  There was an issue with record low temperatures causing frozen/bursting pipes that flooded a server room which prevented us from loading all eligible recipients into the system until just a couple of hours ago.  Apologies to everyone for the wait.  

Posts 1048
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 10:13 AM

Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife):

There was an issue with record low temperatures causing frozen/bursting pipes that flooded a server room which prevented us from loading all eligible recipients into the system until just a couple of hours ago.  Apologies to everyone for the wait.

Weather has been unkind to you folks lately. I pray for safety for you all. And thanks to FL for a prompt response.

Posts 710
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2021 2:42 PM

Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife):

There were multiple opportunities for savings and free products ... There was an issue with record low temperatures causing frozen/bursting pipes ...  Apologies to everyone for the wait. 

Thank you so much for the explanation! And good luck with the repairs and clean up!

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS