Sync (link set) not working with ITC

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 107
Scott Groethe | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 31 2021 5:59 AM

Tried to go from Psa 147 to 1Ki 3 and it didn't move, went to Psa 150 and forwarded "next chapter" and it didn't go to Proverbs, typed in 1Ki 3 in the box on the upper left and it didn't go there

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 31 2021 6:17 AM

Scott Groethe:

Tried to go from Psa 147 to 1Ki 3 and it didn't move, went to Psa 150 and forwarded "next chapter" and it didn't go to Proverbs, typed in 1Ki 3 in the box on the upper left and it didn't go there

I can't reproduce this. I've just noted there are some issues with this set - with the volumes on the Pastoral Epistles, Micah and Joel having a different series name to the rest. But for the examples you mention, I tried them and they all worked as expected.

Do you have the series name on each of those volumes set to the default of International Theological Commentary?

Posts 3031
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:33 AM

Scott Groethe:
forwarded "next chapter" and it didn't go to Proverbs

I would not expect this to work between books. It only operates on the current book.

Scott Groethe:
typed in 1Ki 3 in the box on the upper left and it didn't go there

In addition to Graham's suggestion, you should also double check that the 1 Kings reference has been downloaded. You can double check this by opening the resource from your library.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 3031
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 11:29 AM

Graham Criddle:
I've just noted there are some issues with this set - with the volumes on the Pastoral Epistles, Micah and Joel having a different series name to the rest.

That is intentional. Those books are from a different series by a different publisher.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 25763
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 1:29 PM

Andrew Batishko:

Graham Criddle:
I've just noted there are some issues with this set - with the volumes on the Pastoral Epistles, Micah and Joel having a different series name to the rest.

That is intentional. Those books are from a different series by a different publisher.

Thanks Andrew - appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS