Could Logos home page have a "Search tip of the day"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1730
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 31 2021 9:24 AM

Today I have learnt something new. I stole the quotation below from another thread (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/204771.aspx ) to start a new thread:

Dave Hooton:
In the Library Find box enter type:study-bible to see your resources.

Unintentional to Dave, today I've learnt that hyphen between search words and it is very useful in the library searches. I have missed it all the eleven years as Logos user.

Then it came into my mind, could Logos have a "Search tip of the day" (or week) as optional in the home page.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 11

Posts 35538
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 31 2021 3:16 PM

I have suggested this in the past. Add it to the feedback site and see if we can drum up support.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1730
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 6:08 AM

Done

https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/search-tip-of-the-week 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 11

Posts 425
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 7:06 AM

Great idea and I voted. Would be nice to see this and other training type entries in the home page as that would add a lot of value.

Posts 5909
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 11:36 AM

Good idea.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 1152
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2022 12:17 PM

Great idea!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS