Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 200
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:00 PM

I used to be able to control the speed of playback for the ESV audio Bible. Can someone point me in the right direction to find the controls to do this now? I cannot find it.

Thanks.

Cliff

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:42 PM

I am having the same problem on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and my Windows 10 Lenovo Legion PC.

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 9:48 PM

See bottom right of screenshot. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 200
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 10:06 PM

JT (alabama24):

See bottom right of screenshot. 

That does nothing for me, considering I can’t even get that audio player to even pop up. 

Cliff

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 10:33 PM

Clifford B. Kvidahl:
That does nothing for me, considering I can’t even get that audio player to even pop up.

Did you open the resource from the library? Or are you trying to use the "read aloud" feature from the text? 

Posts 200
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2022 10:40 PM

JT (alabama24):

Clifford B. Kvidahl:

Did you open the resource from the library? Or are you trying to use the "read aloud" feature from the text? 

I’ve tried both. How do I make the audio player appear?

Cliff

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 4 2022 6:50 AM

Clifford B. Kvidahl:
How do I make the audio player appear?

You simply open the resource (audiobook) in your library. If that is not working for you, these are the most likely culprits: 

1. You aren't actually opening the audiobook (rather than the text resource). 

2. You are running a different version of the app. 

3. There is an unidentified bug. 

To identify which of these three might apply, the following would be necessary: 

• A screenshot of your library indicating which resource you are trying to open. 
  • Details about the specific versions of Logos, iOS, and device you are using. 
  • Logs sent to FL. 

If the first two are fruitless, you should send the logs. I would encourage you to use your connections to send an email to the right person once you have done so. 

Posts 200
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 4 2022 11:58 AM

JT (alabama24):

Clifford B. Kvidahl:
How do I make the audio player appear?

You simply open the resource (audiobook) in your library. If that is not working for you, these are the most likely culprits: 

1. You aren't actually opening the audiobook (rather than the text resource). 

2. You are running a different version of the app. 

3. There is an unidentified bug. 

To identify which of these three might apply, the following would be necessary: 

• A screenshot of your library indicating which resource you are trying to open. 
  • Details about the specific versions of Logos, iOS, and device you are using. 
  • Logs sent to FL. 

If the first two are fruitless, you should send the logs. I would encourage you to use your connections to send an email to the right person once you have done so. 

JT,

Thanks for your help. You reminded me that I was in beta. I downloaded the stable version and all is well now.

Thanks again,

Cliff

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 4 2022 1:20 PM

Clifford B. Kvidahl:
You reminded me that I was in beta. I downloaded the stable version and all is well now.

...in which case you should report it in the beta forum, else the issue may migrate to "stable" once released!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS