30 Years at Faithlife... a new role, and a new CEO...

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 45 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1979
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:59 AM

Bob Pritchett:
Faithlife is ready for a CEO with stronger management skills, more disciplined execution, and a passion for setting and achieving goals

A wise and humble move, Bob...thanks for sharing with us and may God bless you in your new position and give you the opportunity to thrive in using your passion and gifts.

Posts 9799
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:59 AM

Well done Bob! So many CEOs and especially founders struggle to make a good transition into the next stage of life and business. It sounds like you are doing this very well. Congratulations on 30 amazing years!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5082
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 6:28 AM

Congratz! 

PS I had to look up "Executive Chairman" Big Smile

Posts 1644
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:17 AM

Bob and Vik,

Congratulations!

Is there a page on your website about who the top leaders / executives of FL are?

Posts 3052
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:24 AM

PL:
Is there a page on your website about who the top leaders / executives of FL are?

https://faithlife.com/fast-facts

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 1511
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 9:04 AM

Congratulations!

I hope Vik Rajagopal will be as transparent as you were, and we will see him some time in the forum. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 49
SamK | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 9:49 AM

Congratulations. May the Lord bless you in your new role.  

Posts 372
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 11:04 AM

Thank you Bob for all you have done for us and Faithlife. And welcome Vik to your new role and I hope you keep operations running smoothly as Bob as done.

Posts 257
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 1:54 PM

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this company/software. I envy someone who has been able to give their life to the intersection of technology and theology. Would love to watch a video of Bob telling about his journey.

Congratulations. 

Posts 5971
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:53 PM

Congratulations Bob and Vik!

Will Vik ever visit the forums?

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & save others time. Thanks!

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:56 PM

MJ. Smith:

Congratulations - may your freedom to focus on what you love bring you joy.

MJ sums it up well. This is a good move for you and for the company. Thankful Vik has come along to be the person you felt comfortable with handing over the day to day working of the company. I pray the transition for all will be smooth.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 4:45 PM

Sounds like just the right thing for you and the company. May it be a time of greater growth for all.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1644
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:08 PM

SineNomine:

Agree... It would be nice to see Vik interact with users here and let us know a bit more about him (in his spare time)...

Posts 19640
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 7:16 PM

Congratulations, Bob! Well done in growing Logos/Faithlife to the company it is now. Blessings as you continue on in a more visionary/relational role and hand over the operations of the company to someone equipped to take it to the next level.

Posts 463
John Connell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2022 9:22 AM

Way to go Bob!

The way God has used Logos Bible Software is now part of my testimony when I talk about spiritual growth. I have been a daily Bible reader for more than 60 years, but it wasn't until Logos opened up the Bible to me that I began to truly understand what and whom I  believed. Eleven years ago I prayed that God would make my disicipline of daily Bible reading "fun." His answer to that prayer through Logos was more than I could have imagined or hoped for.

Thank you Bob.

-john

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers (Mal 4:6a)

Posts 224
1Cor10:31 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2022 4:35 PM

I'm sure Logos is mighty helpful to seminarians, pastors etc. But all Logos does is save time for such people. But I think one of the biggest contribution of Logos is to give confidence to lay people to engage in Bible study to unearth truths that have not been discovered yet. The reason lay people with seminary tools can discover truths is because they are all not trained to think the seminarian way. So, one day, lay people are going to write Christian best sellers full of new truths, and they are going to credit Logos for helping them with all the research needed to make the claims they make in their book.

Posts 463
John Connell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 6:19 AM

1Cor10:31:
The reason lay people with seminary tools can discover truths is because they are all not trained to think the seminarian way.

1Cor10:31 I like the idea of being trained to think differently in seminary. Is that intentional and part of the curriculum or is it a happy by-product of the educational process? Are there resources that speak of "seminary thinking?"

-john

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers (Mal 4:6a)

Posts 2
LogosEmployee
Vik Rajagopal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 3:24 PM

SineNomine:

Congratulations Bob and Vik!

Hello!  I see a few questions for me and my planned involvement here in the forums. I have browsed the forums fairly consistently over the past year, and plan on continuing to do so as we go forward.  I will also hop in periodically and engage directly on things - to address your concerns and feedback on our products, and also for fun as I get to know our user community (and you all get to know me).

Bob, thank you for the kind words in your post! I’m honored and incredibly excited for the opportunity to lead Faithlife into the future.  Bob has built a tremendous organization, and I don’t take my new position lightly.  I look forward to getting to know you all as we embark on this new chapter!

Vik

Posts 35784
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 4:44 PM

Welcome to the forums - that's standard practice for everyone with a count of one post - it is genuine not pro forma. I look forward to see what changes will come to the products. And while we are at it, any chance now of getting the Dalit Commentary -- we are very short of completed commentary series outside the Western world. [for other users see: Non-Western Commentaries - Commentary Guide - Guides & Help at Covenant Theological Seminary (libguides.com)]

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9799
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 5:17 AM

Vik Rajagopal:
 I will also hop In periodically and engage directly on things - to address your concerns and feedback on our products, and also for fun as I get to know our user community (and you all get to know me). 

Yes, welcome to the forums. I look forward to reading your posts as you have time to engage.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 2 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS