30 Years at Faithlife... a new role, and a new CEO...

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 350
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 5:34 AM

Vik Rajagopal:

Hello!  I see a few questions for me and my planned involvement here in the forums. I have browsed the forums fairly consistently over the past year, and plan on continuing to do so as we go forward.  I will also hop In periodically and engage directly on things - to address your concerns and feedback on our products, and also for fun as I get to know our user community (and you all get to know me). 

Bob, thank you for the kind words in your post! I’m honored and incredibly excited for the opportunity to lead Faithlife into the future.  Bob has built a tremendous organization, and I don’t take my new position lightly.  I look forward to getting to know you all as we embark on this new chapter!

Hi, VIk:  A warm welcome to the Forums!!  Congratulations on your promotion!!

Posts 547
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 6:34 AM

Vik Rajagopal:

SineNomine:

Congratulations Bob and Vik!

Will Vik ever visit the forums?

Hello!  I see a few questions for me and my planned involvement here in the forums. I have browsed the forums fairly consistently over the past year, and plan on continuing to do so as we go forward.  I will also hop In periodically and engage directly on things - to address your concerns and feedback on our products, and also for fun as I get to know our user community (and you all get to know me). 

Bob, thank you for the kind words in your post! I’m honored and incredibly excited for the opportunity to lead Faithlife into the future.  Bob has built a tremendous organization, and I don’t take my new position lightly.  I look forward to getting to know you all as we embark on this new chapter!

Vik

Welcome to the Forums! I will be praying for you in your new roll, as well as Bob in his. May the Lord bless you! 

Posts 6136
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 8:37 AM

Vik Rajagopal:

SineNomine:

Excellent! I'm glad that you're already familiar with the forums. YesYes As I imagine you know by now, the value of the Faithlife Forums to Faithlife is quite significant, even if we sometimes cause y'all some headaches. I, for one, am hopeful for the future.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Posts 6012
Simon’s Brother | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2022 10:26 PM

Welcome Vik.  Thank you for taking the time to respond. Look forward to seeing what both you and Bob bring to the company in your new roles. 

Vik Rajagopal:

SineNomine:

Hello!  I see a few questions for me and my planned involvement here in the forums. I have browsed the forums fairly consistently over the past year, and plan on continuing to do so as we go forward.  I will also hop in periodically and engage directly on things - to address your concerns and feedback on our products, and also for fun as I get to know our user community (and you all get to know me).

Vik

Posts 2285
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 6:27 PM

I somehow missed this post but echo what many have said.  Bob's interactions on the forums have been a great blessing through the years.  He must have been a great CEO to work under.

Congratulations to Vik as he takes on this role.  And thank you Bob for your leadership and forward thinking through the years.

Posts 2953
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 7:12 PM

Mr. Bob,

Thank you for your past and future contributions to Faithlife Bible software.  Logos Bible Software has truly been a blessing to my life, almost from the beginning of Logos.  It has been a major contribution to my ministry.  In June, I will retire from being a full-time senior pastor for the last 47 years.  So, I am making a shift myself.  May God bless you.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS