PB: The Anabaptist Vision (Harold S. Bender)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 600
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 10:44 AM

Yes Thanks!

Posts 532
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 10:50 AM

Yes

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 11:01 AM

Thanks!

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 2526
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2022 11:16 AM

Thank you.

Posts 599
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2022 5:14 AM

Yes..  Thank you.   

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 31 2022 5:32 PM

Thanks Rosie. Do you have an Anabaptist background?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 19577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 1:20 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Not background. But I've been part of a Mennonite church since 1997 and have grown to appreciate the Anabaptist distinctives -- communal discernment of what Scripture is saying to us, peacemaking in their DNA, 4-part harmony hymn singing (not Anabaptist per se, but Mennonite); and in this particular congregation (though not in most Anabaptist/Mennonite churches anymore), lay leadership (we have no pastor or paid leadership/staff at all). Other things our congregation has which I love, but which aren't particularly Anabaptist, are a time of discussion during the service after the sermon, and a strong embrace of visual arts and the artists among us.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2022 6:54 AM

Rosie Perera:

Bruce Dunning:

Not background. But I've been part of a Mennonite church since 1997 and have grown to appreciate the Anabaptist distinctives -- communal discernment of what Scripture is saying to us, peacemaking in their DNA, 4-part harmony hymn singing (not Anabaptist per se, but Mennonite); and in this particular congregation (though not in most Anabaptist/Mennonite churches anymore), lay leadership (we have no pastor or paid leadership/staff at all). Other things our congregation has which I love, but which aren't particularly Anabaptist, are a time of discussion during the service after the sermon, and a strong embrace of visual arts and the artists among us.

Thanks for the explanation. It sounds like you a part of a great church!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS