NASB95 Not Available for Bible Word Study?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Bryan Monsalvatge | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2022 7:57 AM

Hi,

I am a relatively new user of Logos 9, and I am trying to use the Bible Word Study tool.  When looking up a word it defaults to the ESV, and when trying to change it to the NASB95 it is not available from the drop down.  NASB95 is currently set as my default translation in Logos.

I wanted to know if I was missing something, or if there's something else I can try to be able to select the NASB95 for this feature.

Thanks!

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2022 8:13 AM

Hy Bryan - and welcome to Logos and to the forums

Bryan Monsalvatge:
I wanted to know if I was missing something, or if there's something else I can try to be able to select the NASB95 for this feature.

For this to work you need the Reverse Interlinear (RI) for the NASB 95. RIs provide the mapping between the English text, the original languages and a range of other tagging.

This is available here - https://www.logos.com/product/25637/the-english-greek-reverse-interlinear-new-testament-new-american-standard-bible or in the different packages listed in that product page

Hope this helps, Graham

Posts 5868
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2022 8:17 AM

Bryan Monsalvatge:

Hi,

I am a relatively new user of Logos 9, and I am trying to use the Bible Word Study tool.  When looking up a word it defaults to the ESV, and when trying to change it to the NASB95 it is not available from the drop down.  NASB95 is currently set as my default translation in Logos.

Thanks!

Greeting Bryan and welcome to the forums. Good to have you aboard.

As you can see it seems to be working for me.

Is your copy of the NASB (Not Anything Special Bible) downloaded? Has it finished indexing?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2
Bryan Monsalvatge | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2022 8:23 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply!  Purchasing the "NASB Reverse Interlinears Set" allowed this to work just as expected.

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2022 11:25 AM

Bryan Monsalvatge:
Purchasing the "NASB Reverse Interlinears Set" allowed this to work just as expected.

That's good to hear

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS