Legacy Library Promotion

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 37 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 20
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2022 12:17 PM

If I am not mistaken, the legacy library promotion was set to begin at 10 AM Pacific, today January 17. Has it been delayed or is my link just not working?

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:42 AM

Stephen Ekeroth:

If I am not mistaken, the legacy library promotion was set to begin at 10 AM Pacific, today January 17. Has it been delayed or is my link just not working?

Where did you see such a promotion advertised?

Posts 1487
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:55 AM

Seen several mention this on social media, but I havent seen anything from FL on this.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 20
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 6:07 AM

On the Facebook group "Logos Bible Tips and Tricks."

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 6:11 AM

Thanks. There's a post there that suggests it has been postponed.

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:03 AM

L5, 6, 7 & 8 legacg libraries on sale now.

https://www.logos.com/legacy-libraries

Posts 9799
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:44 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Thanks. There are some great deals to be had here.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:56 AM

I've found the Starter and Bronze Legacy libraries offer the best value for money and have also found it worth exploring all denominational packages as some have products I wanted but wouldn't have anticipating finding in a particular package.

Posts 20
Stephen Ekeroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 11:25 AM

56 new books for under $13

Posts 9010
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 1:19 PM

Stephen Ekeroth:

Wow that’s a great bargain! Which package was it?

I got the works of Zwingli and Hugh Ross collection with other books (18 total) for $13 and change. Baptist Gold L5 

Slowly looking into others.

DAL

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 1:58 PM

DAL:

Stephen Ekeroth:

Wow that’s a great bargain! Which package was it?

I got the works of Zwingli and Hugh Ross collection with other books (18 total) for $13 and change. Baptist Gold L5 

Slowly looking into others.

DAL

I've asked Faithlife if they can get Hugh Ross' updated and newer books into Faithlife too.

Posts 12514
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 2:04 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Paul Caneparo:

Thanks. There are some great deals to be had here.

Yes, though I prefer to have those sorted by dynamic price upwards (started with a few cents and the up), so I go to the LEB product page at https://www.logos.com/product/6162/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-new-testament (since LEB is in all base packages) and expand the "This is included in"-section with the See all-button: 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 9799
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 2:56 PM

NB.Mick:
Yes, though I prefer to have those sorted by dynamic price upwards (started with a few cents and the up), so I go to the LEB product page at https://www.logos.com/product/6162/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-new-testament (since LEB is in all base packages) and expand the "This is included in"-section with the See all-button: 

I don't usually look at it that way so thanks for pointing it out.

Is there a way to do that without starting with a specific resource? Ideally what I'd like to do is to compare all of the legacy packages for each version of Logos (5,6,7,8) without having to open up each one.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 12514
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 3:19 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Is there a way to do that without starting with a specific resource?

Sort of. For comparing along the packages, within the respective denominational lines, you can start by opening to a starter package - e.g. Baptist Starter 5 shown below - and then again looking into the "included in"-section which will list the packages of this line from this version by dynamic price.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 116
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 3:20 PM

I’m still waiting for them to put up the rest of the Logos 8 Legacy Libraries (i.e. the Logos and Verbum Academic library base packages).  I‘m starting to think it’s wishful thinking at this point, but it was the cheapest way I’d seen to get Context of Scripture.  I literally had it in my cart, and then the site went down, a day earlier than expected, to convert everything to Logos 9  Crying

Posts 9010
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 3:45 PM

Jon:

I’m still waiting for them to put up the rest of the Logos 8 Legacy Libraries (i.e. the Logos and Verbum Academic library base packages).  I‘m starting to think it’s wishful thinking at this point, but it was the cheapest way I’d seen to get Context of Scripture.  I literally had it in my cart, and then the site went down, a day earlier than expected, to convert everything to Logos 9  Crying

That’s why you need to pull the trigger right away! There were some Hermeneia volumes that got removed from the academic packages, but I managed to get them cheap because I didn’t wait. Sometimes when you see a great deal don’t overthink it just go for it.  If later on you don’t like it you can always return it, but at least you don’t miss out.

DAL

Posts 2533
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:34 PM

There are some remarkable buys when you go back through those early legacy packages. Thanks!

Posts 9010
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:08 PM

I got this set along with 14 other books for $12 and change: https://www.logos.com/product/5071/systematic-theology 

Posts 35777
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2022 6:18 PM

After you have spent your money, please help everyone by checking the resource types - things that are monographs that should be sermons, lectures, biography, autobiography, church history ... if you simply add them on Logos Resource Updates | Faithlife Kyle will see and update them ... in fact, he did a batch earlier today ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9010
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2022 4:26 PM

Cities of Paul for $7 bucks! https://www.logos.com/product/15513/cities-of-paul-images-and-interpretations-from-the-harvard-new-testament-and-archaeology-project

It was inside the L5 Lutheran Silver legacy library 👍

DAL

Page 1 of 2 (38 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS