What Happened to Twitter Daily Deals

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 927
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 19 2022 1:52 PM

It has been some time since I have seen Twitter Daily Deals. The last I remember is that they were taking an hiatus. I think that was sometime before Christmas. Anyone have any info?

Posts 1850
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2022 2:00 PM

Michael Kinch:

It has been some time since I have seen Twitter Daily Deals. The last I remember is that they were taking an hiatus. I think that was sometime before Christmas. Anyone have any info?

They never responded to my question about when they'd resume. That said we seem to have had more deals on the website since the daily deal went into hiatus. I can't remember the daily deal that attracted me. But the monthly free book of the month additional deals have all be great - and cost me a lot!!

Posts 5048
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2022 6:22 AM

Seconded

I wish they would come back!

Posts 12495
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2022 2:52 AM

Mattillo:

Seems they are today

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1850
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:16 AM

NB.Mick:

Mattillo:

Seems they are today

Faithlife responded to my Tweet and confirmed they're back for good. They also seemed to confirm a new time of 10am PT rather than midnight - so in synch with when new sales go live too.

Posts 927
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2022 5:26 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Faithlife responded to my Tweet and confirmed they're back for good. They also seemed to confirm a new time of 10am PT rather than midnight - so in synch with when new sales go live too.

Thanks, it is good to see them back.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS