Church History Survey: What would you like to see in Logos?

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1361
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 22 2022 8:18 AM

We're thinking about how to improve Logos for the study of church history. Please fill out this survey to help us prioritize our development. Feel free to add other comments to this thread after completing the survey. 

Link to the survey

Posts 746
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 8:50 AM

Survey locked?

Posts 2253
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 8:58 AM

JH:
Survey locked?

Locked for me as well

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 10:16 AM

Sean Boisen:
Please fill out this survey to help us prioritize our development.

I'll be happy to, once the permissions are changed so that I can.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 8928
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 10:24 AM

Once the survey stops asking me for my google email and password I’ll be happy to participate also.

DAL

Posts 362
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 11:04 AM

Sean Boisen:

We're thinking about how to improve Logos for the study church history. Please fill out this survey to help us prioritize our development. Feel free to add other comments to this thread after completing the survey. 

Link to the survey

It's locked for me too.

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 11:08 AM

Matt Hamrick:
It's locked for me too.

It's locked for everybody.

At this rate, eventually poor Sean is going to see this thread and, after initially being delighted upon seeing the count of responses, feel differently after discovering the technical difficulty everyone has reported.

But then we'll all participate in the survey and all will be well again, I hope.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 1361
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 11:46 AM

So sorry everyone (and sorry I didn't check back sooner)! I think i've now found the right setting to make this visible outside Faithlife: please try again, and thanks for your patience. 

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 11:50 AM

It works!

Posts 2590
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:08 PM

This kind of reminds me of when my wife asks what I think, but really doesn't want my opinion. Stick out tongue

Actually, I really have a great wife - I'm just joking. 

Posts 8928
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:10 PM

Done!

Posts 925
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 1:19 PM

Done

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2022 1:22 PM

I've filled out the survey. Thanks for asking for our feedback.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 426
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 23 2022 7:27 AM

I'm very intrigued by the apparent interest in this area as well as the recent mention of timeline as well. This would be a great area to have some simple, powerful tools at our disposal that could bring out the huge amount of information most of us likely already have in our libraries! Can't wait to see where this goes.

Posts 2253
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 23 2022 12:17 PM

Would be nice to possibly see a history guide

Posts 999
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 23 2022 7:28 PM

Tried to do survey.... but didn't accept my google login.... but my google login works...

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 6:05 AM

Mark:

Would be nice to possibly see a history guide

Great suggestion. I should have mentioned that in my survey.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1516
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 6:38 AM

I don't think we need yet another guide. However, maybe a special section in the Factbook when you type in a church history topic, similar to the way the Bible Book Guide appears in the Factbook when you type in a bible book.

I would like to see more dictionaries, books, and journals tagged in my library with Factbook topics so they show up in a Factbook entry. Make it easier for me to find books and articles that I already have on a particular topic. Logos needs to focus on making many of its current features better than just continuing to shove new ones out the door.

Posts 1164
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 6:58 AM

Kiyah:

Logos needs to focus on making many of its current features better than just continuing to shove new ones out the door.

I agree. But isn't 2022 a revenue-year (major update). I think they need stuff to achieve revenue-year. More datasets. Maybe an update to notes. 3D sermon support complete with offering plate (crypto ok).

Posts 1361
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 7:25 AM

xnman:

Tried to do survey.... but didn't accept my google login.... but my google login works...

I'm not sure what the issue is here: you should be able to access the survey without any login (though you need to log in to Google to save your progress and restart it again later). 

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS