NASB 2020 formatting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Albert Chen | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:18 AM

In the NASB 2020 resource, in Lk. 4:10-11, there are several Old Testament quotations that should be formatted as small caps, but instead use the normal font with all capital letters.

Is anyone else seeing this?

When I right-click in other resources, there is an option to "report typo", but this does not seem to be available in Bible resources.

Posts 35586
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 2:33 PM

Welcome to the forums. For the report typo function to appear the left column must be on selection. I suspect you have it on reference since typo doesn't show.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 3:16 PM

I see the issue too, and I was able to submit a Typo report.   As MJ indicated, the Report Typo option is at the bottom of the "Selection" submenu.  I had to scroll down the right side menu to see it.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2
Albert Chen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 4:57 PM

Thanks! You are right, I did not realize that I had to use "Selection" instead of "Reference" to see the Report Typo option.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS