The God Who ...

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 927
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 24 2022 2:40 PM

I have been studying the book of Daniel and somewhere I read some chapter summaries which listed "The God who hears...., etc. I have searched to see if I can find it again but my searches are not finding it. I wast to list each chapter and summarize them as to what God is doing in the chapter. Do you have any suggestions of resources that might provide this kind of info?

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 3:06 PM

I can't find anything specific to Daniel like that.  It sounds like Paul House's Old Testament Theology---which has titles like that for each book of the Old Testament (rather than chapters in Daniel):

Paul House does also have a commentary on Daniel (TOTC), but its chapter titles don't follow that pattern:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 927
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 5:24 PM

Thanks Todd. Much appreciated.

Posts 27857
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 5:41 PM

Michael Kinch:
I have searched to see if I can find it again but my searches are not finding it.

You could try  a Basic Search of All Resources for  [field heading,largetext]"the god who"

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2022 5:51 PM

Dave Hooton:

Michael Kinch:
I have searched to see if I can find it again but my searches are not finding it.

You could try  a Basic Search of All Resources for  [field heading,largetext]"the god who"

That was similar to one of the searches I used, though I didn't use "heading" and limited it to my Commentaries collection:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS