Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 35556
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 29 2022 1:40 AM

Select discussion on the left

Select "New topic" on the right OR click on start a new discussion topic now! - both take you to a page that will not respond to input in the topic box.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 12479
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2022 3:20 AM

MJ. Smith:

Select discussion on the left

Select "New topic" on the right OR click on start a new discussion topic now! - both take you to a page that will not respond to input in the topic box.

Strange - it seems to work for me in the new group (I didn't Post it to avoid cluttering your space)

(Running Chrome on Win 10)

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 35556
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2022 1:45 PM

Interesting. It is worked once today. Then back to was no edit/content area -- the screen had only the topic text box and the post button Well working until it quit working on both Edge and Chrome

Err 1

Note: on the one time it worked, I created a dummy entry. When I removed that entry, the topic remained although with no posts associated. I've only seen the edit area a single time.

FIXED: Clearing cache seems to have fixed this

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS