Morris Proctor seminar membership

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3759
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 1 2022 3:03 AM

I'm thinking of subscribing to these seminars. However, are all training resources included with a monthly subscription?

The Training Library has many options, but it's a bit confusing. 

Can anyone tell me what I get with a monthly subscription and what is left out?

Posts 30647
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 7:51 AM

I dont know if anyone will respond to you here, but I would encourage you to reach out to MP. The training is "official," but not part of Faithlife. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3759
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 9:11 AM

Will do. 

Posts 463
John Connell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 10:15 AM

These training videos are made for Verbum but Verbum is exactly like Logos and the videos are excellent - and free!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2q7DQpanKApU4aYK5aSGrBE3O57YQxei

-john

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers (Mal 4:6a)

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 10:33 AM

Rangers:

I'm thinking of subscribing to these seminars. However, are all training resources included with a monthly subscription?

The Training Library has many options, but it's a bit confusing. 

Can anyone tell me what I get with a monthly subscription and what is left out?

Nothing is left out. You get everything on his site. It is confusing because some content is free for everyone and other content has a price. When I log in to my account that separate pricing disappears and everything is available to me.

Morris is a great teacher and you would almost certainly profit from his teaching. The Logos 9 training library is extensive and there are updates every six weeks as new features are added to Logos 9. If you use the mobile app, his Logos for Mobile is helpful. He promises more coming for the Mobile app.

If you want to wait a bit, sign up for his emails and you'll be invited to a free seminar one day in the next few weeks. Morris often offers a discount for the yearly membership during the seminar. It is usually a savings of $10-20 for a one year subscription.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1511
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 12:06 PM

John Connell:

These training videos are made for Verbum but Verbum is exactly like Logos and the videos are excellent - and free!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2q7DQpanKApU4aYK5aSGrBE3O57YQxei

-john

Thank you John for the link. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 3759
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 1 2022 12:48 PM

Thank-you Mark. I recently viewed the Daily Quiet Time webinar and saw the subscription information with the discount you mentioned. So, since nothing is left out, I'll subscribe.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS