Why are all my posts being referred for moderation?

Page 1 of 3 (56 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 55 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 118
GregW | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 3 2022 10:49 AM

Every time I post in the past couple of weeks my posts get referred for moderation. I don’t know if somebody objected to something I wrote.  I don’t think I have ever breached the guidelines, am never critical or offensive, and don’t really disclose or advocate theological positions. I’ve been posting on the forums for over ten years, so it seems a little strange. 

Posts 6109
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 3 2022 1:35 PM

This seems to have happened to a few people lately. Perhaps some setting was tweaked.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Posts 2127
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 3 2022 1:56 PM

Greg:

Your post count has obviously been reset. Not sure if that's related.

Win 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] | Andr 12 | Fire OS 7

CAPTCHA-"Tap 1/6 photos with Norwegian carpenters performing The Trondheim Hammer Dance"
ALT: "From distorted MP3, type # of times Bill Withers says 'I know' "

Posts 9168
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 3 2022 4:45 PM

Robert M. Warren:

Greg:

Your post count has obviously been reset. Not sure if that's related.

Maybe he changed his email address.  That happened to others when they changed their email.

DAL

Posts 1367
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 4 2022 1:30 PM

DAL:

Maybe he changed his email address.  That happened to others when they changed their email.

DAL

That just happened to me last week when i changed the email address on my account: it made me a new person (not the good kind, but the untrusted kind). 

Posts 59
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 4 2022 4:21 PM

I clear my cookies daily using the free ccleaner software and I'm guessing this is why this happens to me all the time.

Posts 59
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 4 2022 4:25 PM

I just whitelisted logos.com and faithlife.com on ccleaner, so I'll see if this reduces the times my posts are sent for moderation.

Posts 90
Michael A. Mnich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 4 2022 6:58 PM

That is happening to me, and I have not changed my email account.

Posts 90
Michael A. Mnich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 4 2022 7:01 PM

Nothing seems to happen when I click quick reply. My reply seems to be ignored. No message about being referred to moderator, using the quick reply.

Posts 118
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 7:37 AM

I changed email several years ago, and am not particularly worried about getting the post count adjusted, but am concerned that all my posts are being referred for moderation. 

Posts 6109
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 10:13 AM

Sean Boisen:
That just happened to me last week when i changed the email address on my account: it made me a new person (not the good kind, but the untrusted kind). 

You also seem to have lost your green Faithlife flame.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Posts 114
Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:25 PM

Happening to me too. We need a forum admin to look into this.

Posts 19699
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 5 2022 5:38 PM

SineNomine:

Sean Boisen:

You also seem to have lost your green Faithlife flame.

It was gone yesterday, but appears to have been restored.

Posts 64
Daniel Wurzberg | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:02 AM

This happened to me (and is still happening..) I think Faithlife trial triggered this. Once it was over I had a bit of a mess in my libraray (PBs I've deleted are no longer in PB tool but are still in the library and CAN be opened). I had to manually delete files drom Resource folder by hand and reindex. But, at the same time all my posts go thru moderation.

Posts 118
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 10:25 AM

As the OP, could I return to my original question? I am still having every post referred for moderation, haven’t changed email address recently, and haven’t written anything offensive or strongly advocating a particular theological position (unless someone took offence at something I wrote, but I can’t see why that would be the case). Does anyone have any idea whom I need to contact to get this sorted out, please? It is a real pain. 

Posts 830
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 1:27 PM

GregW:

As the OP, could I return to my original question? I am still having every post referred for moderation, haven’t changed email address recently, and haven’t written anything offensive or strongly advocating a particular theological position (unless someone took offence at something I wrote, but I can’t see why that would be the case). Does anyone have any idea whom I need to contact to get this sorted out, please? It is a real pain. 

GregW, Please accept my apologies that this has gone on for so long.  You should find this has now been resolved.

Posts 118
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 2:37 PM

Thank you Joe.  

Posts 118
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 7 2022 2:37 PM

Thank you Joe.  

Posts 122
Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 8 2022 12:23 PM

Same thing is happening to me. It's unfortunate because it's taking so long for my posts to be approved that the discussion has since moved on and I don't get to engage in some discussion.

Posts 124
Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 9 2022 9:17 AM

This is happening to me too; it started maybe a few weeks ago.

I haven't changed my email, or anything at all, as far as I know. I assumed I must have said something questionable. 

Now I think maybe some setting were adjusted somewhere with unintended results?

Testing

Page 1 of 3 (56 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS