World English Bible (WEB) - Bid Now! Community Pricing is ready to close!

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 655
Roy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 11 2022 9:05 PM

Hey It is down to 10 bucks and could get lower. Bid now to lock in your low low price Cool

https://www.logos.com/product/45383/world-english-bible 

It's really close to 8 dollars so let's see if we can get a few more interested and lower the price a bit more...

We have until the 18th...

Posts 2967
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 5:01 AM

Based on the 1901 American Standard Version, the WEB updates the archaic English of the American Standard Version 

and has been edited to conform to the majority Greek text.

Posts 9080
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 5:18 AM

Thank you 🙏 This is awesome 3 for the price of 1 👍😁👌

Posts 1818
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 5:21 AM

DAL:

Thank you 🙏 This is awesome 3 for the price of 1 👍😁👌

If we get a few more bids even cheaper then the present 10 dollar mark. :) 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 2552
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 6:32 AM

I'm in for ten but eight would be even better!  

Posts 1435
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 6:56 AM

David Ames:

... and has been edited to conform to the majority Greek text.

If you like the Byzantine NT, it used Robinson and Pierpont, specifically. And OT-wise, 'YHWH' instead of Jehovah.

Posts 9828
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 7:04 AM

GaoLu:

I'm in for ten but eight would be even better!  

This speaks for me too!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2100
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 8:38 AM

I've been in this one for four years. it kind of sneaked up on me, as I had forgotten about it.

Do you ever get the feeling that some long-in-the-tooth CPs get magically resuscitated in the months leading up to a product launch, for inclusion in a base package?

Windows 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] (L9; Dark Mode mostly) | Android 12 (phone L9) | Fire OS 7 (L9)

There are four lights

Posts 6062
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 10:31 AM

Robert M. Warren:
Do you ever get the feeling that some long-in-the-tooth CPs get magically resuscitated in the months leading up to a product launch, for inclusion in a base package?

Feeling? No. Thought, yes.

"God commands you to pray, but He forbids you to worry." - The Curé d'Ars.

Posts 2100
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 11:16 AM

Whatever

Windows 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] (L9; Dark Mode mostly) | Android 12 (phone L9) | Fire OS 7 (L9)

There are four lights

Posts 9828
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 12:27 PM

Robert M. Warren:

Wouldn't you do the same if you were in charge of marketing? Wink

By the way, it is getting really close to $8. Anyone else care to add their bid to lower the price?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1435
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 12 2022 12:34 PM

Robert M. Warren:

Your speculative logic merits inclusion in the Logosian Handbook of Suggestion Success.  During the early months of product launch year, Logosians should scamper through the prepubs and CPs, identifying those most likely to (a) be easily published or brought forward, and (b) would attract package purchasers (or at least appear to be other than filler).  Then, there would follow innocent ballyhoo'ing of the merits of the product (to the mysterious wonderment of those not in the know).

Actually, I think sometimes it's just the opposite (for any having worked in corporate-land, and competing agendas.).  I've noticed products that have absolutely no future (prepub-wise) pop into packages, as if being snuck in, and thereby be forced to be developed.  Some of my favorites look that way. Some took years to develop, as if the opposing corporate team felt tricked.

Ok, back to the WEB

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 14 2022 7:37 AM

I'm in! Thanks

Posts 9828
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 14 2022 1:01 PM

Mattillo:

I'm in! Thanks

Thanks.

It's so close to going to $8 now. A few more bids should put it over the top. Any more takers?

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 14 2022 1:31 PM

It has gone down to $8 - thank you.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 940
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 14 2022 2:15 PM

I placed my bid.

Posts 655
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 14 2022 2:46 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Woo-Hoo! Hot Diggity!

Thanks Everyone!

Left HugYesParty!!!Right Hug

Posts 9828
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2022 7:21 AM

Floyd Johnson:

Yes, thank you very much.

If you have not yet placed your bid there are still a few more days to get this at a great price. Bidding closes Friday.

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS