Cannot open any guide without Logos either freezing or crashing

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 745
Christian Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 25 2022 5:02 PM

Hello everyone. I want to say that my logs are attached. Next, I am trying to open my guides/workflows and when I do each time either Logos freezes up or crashes on me. When I do this my PC (Windows 10) always runs hot and it slows down all internal capacities. I am a bit confused as it has never done this before. 

5432.Logs.zip

Posts 36297
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 25 2022 5:17 PM

You have Logos up and running for other functions? I'm confused because you seem to have a licensing/web issue. Have you tried starting holding down CNTRL, then logging in again?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3103
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 28 2022 4:09 PM

There is one crash apparent in your logs which happens when you drag a started workflow from the pinned area into the list below it. This would normally unpin the item, but will instead crash the application on Windows. I've created a case for this issue.

However, it looks like your log files were not collected immediately following the crash that you are describing. Please recreate the crash, and upload log files before restarting the application.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Posts 3947
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2022 11:40 AM

Christian Alexander:

Hello everyone. I want to say that my logs are attached. Next, I am trying to open my guides/workflows and when I do each time either Logos freezes up or crashes on me. When I do this my PC (Windows 10) always runs hot and it slows down all internal capacities. I am a bit confused as it has never done this before. 

5432.Logs.zip

This has been fixed in 9.13.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS