Highlights problem

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 236
Ben Hein | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 2 2022 5:29 AM

I'm using a highlight style that is not set to save to any particular notebook. I just purchased a new computer and noticed that when I use this highlight style now, it automatically saves the highlight to my most recently opened notebook. I don't remember Logos doing this on my old computer. Is there a way to turn this off?

Example: “Blue underline” highlight style is set to no notebook in the highlight tool.  When I open the Daily Bible Study notes document, then close it, “Blue Underline” now saves everything there.  When I open “Sermon notes”, then close it, it saves everything there.  But the setting in the highlight tool is still “no notebook”

Rev. Ben Hein

Shady Grove Presbyterian Church (PCA)

Reformed Theological Seminary, M.Div (2017)

www.shadygrovepca.org

Posts 36052
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2022 2:19 PM

Did you mean to put this in the desktop, mobile, or web app? It's difficult to answer without knowing the platform.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 30655
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 2 2022 3:14 PM

This is a duplicate thread. His other one is in desktop: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/205954/1198556.aspx#1198556 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS