EP Study Commentary Price

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 9072
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 4 2022 11:28 AM

Did the price go up on the EP Study Commentary? https://www.logos.com/product/222274/evangelical-press-study-commentary-epsc 
My dynamic price was $65 now it’s up to $75 even though I just purchases the Acts volume for $7.99

DAL

Posts 120
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 12:46 PM

I’ve noticed a lot of price increases around the site in the past month or so.  The Christianity Today collection jumped from $399 to $799, and Van Impe’s  Revelation commentary went from $2.99 to $8.99 as a couple of examples.

Posts 9072
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 12:48 PM

Jon:

I’ve noticed a lot of price increases around the site in the past month or so.  The Christianity Today collection jumped from $399 to $799, and Van Impe’s  Revelation commentary went from $2.99 to $8.99 as a couple of examples.

I guess that must be the case. I don’t need the other volumes yet. Hopefully a sale will lower the price some.

DAL

Posts 65
Dale E Heath II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:05 PM

Perhaps they were on sale last month, but not now?

Posts 9072
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:11 PM

Dale E Heath II:

Perhaps they were on sale last month, but not now?

When they have been on sale in the past they run for $40 dollars and change and then went back to $65. But Hey I could be wrong.  Maybe different hidden sales that make the price go up and down.

DAL

Posts 6005
Simon’s Brother | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2022 3:04 AM

Jon:

This can happen when a business in under new management...just saying, not saying it is the case.

Posts 2003
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 3 2022 7:41 PM

That's why nothing was good during March Madness sales. 

I haven't bought anything big since the release of L9. Sales have been bad.

Posts 1288
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2022 10:18 AM

I also haven't used my 2% reward. Time is running out but there is nothing in the sales that I don't yet have but still interests me. Let's hope that the May sales will be better.

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2022 1:55 PM

Any thoughts on what makes the EPSC unique? 

Posts 9072
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2022 2:44 PM

Matillo,

It’s like the NIVAC but without the redundant “Bridging Contexts” section.  It gives you solid exposition followed by an Application Section.  This is what makes this series more even compared to other application commentaries.  The only drawback is that it’s not finished yet.

DAL

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2022 6:30 AM

DAL:

Matillo,

It’s like the NIVAC but without the redundant “Bridging Contexts” section.  It gives you solid exposition followed by an Application Section.  This is what makes this series more even compared to other application commentaries.  The only drawback is that it’s not finished yet.

DAL

Interesting... Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS