Thompson Chain References

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 118
Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:23 PM

Hello

i read that the Thompson Chain Reference series was going to be available as of today (03/04/2022), however I have not seen it yet.  Does anyone know if in fact it will be available today?

Paul

Paul

Posts 30656
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:28 PM

The product page is a good place to get some info... https://www.logos.com/product/217074/thompson-chain-reference-library 

Indeed, the "shipping" date is today. Typically it happens in the afternoons in Bellingham. However, it isn't uncommon for there to be delays (hours or days). 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1027
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:32 PM

I would expect it to download between 8 and 10 pm Eastern. That seems to be when all my prepubs have downloaded over the last 10 years.

Posts 655
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 2:35 PM

You did not say but if you want it and haven't yet done so, you really need to put your pre-pub order NOW, before it goes live to get the better price!.

Posts 2849
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 9:34 PM

It has downloaded. Yay! Thank you FL!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 93
nl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2022 10:43 PM

Mine has downloaded, I purchased it for the margin notes and the topical index. Any suggestions on how to use all the other resources? Are they somehow linked together?

Posts 1208
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2022 7:37 PM

May not be the best way....   but I created a layout, you could call it "Thompsons" .... open up you favorite Bible then open up all your Thompsons Chain books, create a 4 panel design... move books into one of the 4 panels as you wish... then link them all say with "Link A" then save the layout.

Then when the layout is open.... and your in your favorite Bible... and you go to a particular passage... all the Thompsons Chain books follow to that passage....

It takes a bit of getting used to it... but it works for me anyway...

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 594
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 5 2022 10:13 PM

nl:
Any suggestions on how to use all the other resources?

John Fidel gave some advice and screenshots last July here:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/202096/1175151.aspx#1175151 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS