Send Commentary Links to the same tab

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 112
Morgan | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 9 2022 9:17 AM

The only threads I found regarding this are 6+ years dated, so just wanting to check if anything has changed.

I am doing a search of my commentaries (sarah WITHIN {Milestone <1 Peter 3:1-7>}) and listing them by rank. I would like to quickly survey them without opening a thousand different tabs and then closing them.

Is there a way to have these hyperlinks sent to the same tab, replacing the current resource?

I have already tried the "Send hyperlinks here" from the panel menu. I just want to cover all my bases before giving up the idea.

Posts 2642
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2022 10:09 AM

Hi Morgan,

The best workaround I can offer you is to expand the search and hover over the result as shown below:

Posts 27918
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2022 11:38 PM

Morgan:
I am doing a search of my commentaries (sarah WITHIN {Milestone <1 Peter 3:1-7>}) and listing them by rank. I would like to quickly survey them without opening a thousand different tabs and then closing them.

I suggest you search a collection of your top commentaries to reduce the number of tabs (and eliminate the need to rank the results, which is based on an algorithm).

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS