CRASH: After editing the text inside a Sermon Document.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 963
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 14 2022 7:41 AM

Logos 9.12 RC 1 (9.12.0.0017); Windows 11 (with 11th Generation i7 and Intel Iris Xe Graphics)

After editing the text inside a Sermon Document, Logos suddenly closed a moment later with no activity on my part.  When I tried to relaunch Logos, it came up to the login form without my password.  Normally when I launch Logos, it does not require a login. 

After saving the log files, I launched Logos and entered my password and it opened Logos. I opened and edited the same sermon document and waited a few minutes.  I then went on to do other things in Logos - no crash.

Logs attached:

2068.Crash 220314.zip 

Posts 158
LogosEmployee
Austin Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 14 2022 9:11 AM

Thanks for pointing this out, Tim.  I've notified our development team to look at your logs to see if they can identify the root cause.  I'll be back in touch when I learn more.

Posts 158
LogosEmployee
Austin Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 14 2022 10:03 AM

The dev team quickly looked at it this morning and struggled to identify the exact area this was caused.  The likely scenario is that due to the restart of the app, the results were inconclusive from the logs.  Therefore, if you come across this crash again, please try sending us the logs before you reopen the app again.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS