Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 344
Pater Noster | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 28 2022 4:30 AM

I assume this is a bug, I opened "The Third Book of Maccabees", by C.W. Emmet. First, I created a default reading plan, it was created, then I changed the time from 1 year to 12 weeks. I got a bunch of overlapping assignments for different days. But then, I deleted that Reading plan, and just created the default reading plan, and I have a picture here - see how the first time a chapter is hit, the range is large, then it goes back and does that chapter in snippets, in effect repeating a piece of what the first range showed to be read? It's hard to explain, but look at the ranges carefully. This is not very usable, any advice or is this a big?

Posts 12513
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2022 5:54 AM

Pater Noster:
see how the first time a chapter is hit, the range is large, then it goes back and does that chapter in snippets, in effect repeating a piece of what the first range showed to be read?

That's because this is how the milestones are placed in that book - and I think in many commentaries and study bibles. Section headings have a milestone for the section (red box), then the explanations per verse have own milestones for that verse (purple boxes), which you can see in the navigation pane locator field - this I see in Emmet's Maccabee's text shown as well as in his commentary (which often has only select verses to explain).

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 344
Pater Noster | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2022 7:55 AM

Thanks NB.Mick....that's a bummer, not very useful. Oh well!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS