KJV 1900 cross-reference not displaying in default view, 1 column

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 41
A Reformed | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 4 2022 11:19 AM

First, I reported a problem with formatting here before, yet is there a more appropriate place to report these types of things?

The issue:

A cross-reference ("q") from the Text of Luke 24:27 is not displaying below it, with the default Visual filter view in 1 column. Yet it does show up on mouse-over and by clicking directly on it. 

(This non-display issue also happens after: restart, re-opening the tab, making the window larger, jumping to different chapters and going back, entering in the passage manually, etc.)

Luke 24:27 (KJV 1900); "q" cross-reference missing in default Visual filter view, 1 column

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2022 6:53 PM

A Reformed:
First, I reported a problem with formatting here before, yet is there a more appropriate place to report these types of things?
This forum is OK, but the Logos 9 Desktop Forum is best for software issues like this.

A Reformed:
A cross-reference ("q") from the Text of Luke 24:27 is not displaying below it

Seems unusual to me as one type of footnote was to be displayed in Page view  (not Visual filter, but I understand why you thought that). There are more instances in this bible and other bibles.

To see them all, use Columns: None in the Panel menu (top right) and open Tools > Power Lookup.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 3106
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2022 8:12 AM

Thanks for the report. I've brought this to the attention of our book editing team.

Andrew Batishko | Faithlife software developer

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS