Logos.com hosed up?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:25 PM

I click on www.logos.com/prepubs from two browsers and I get:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Posts 16
Donald E. Stidwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:27 PM

I see the same thing when trying to login to logos.com and I get an error on starting Logos 4 on my Macs that say it's unable to authenticate. Good thing I had already downloaded the book I bought this morning!

Posts 5629
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:30 PM

Yep. and the avatar icons aren't showing up in the forums either.  Probably for the same reason. 

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 19322
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:35 PM

Seems to have been a temporary glitch. I never saw it, and it seems to be working fine now just a few minutes later.

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 1:41 PM

Remove the 's' at the end and make it www.logos.com/prepub and the prepub page will show.

www.logos.com/prepub

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS