May 2022: Free Book Of The Month

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5080
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2022 7:02 AM

Gordon Jones:

Hey Mattillo,

I noticed, without assuming intent, that a small remark skirted forum guidelines. We know that little matches light big fires.

I assume that someone with 5,000+ posts knows the guidelines including the one that says please help others to follow them.

STOP ASSUMING and please stop talking down to me. We are all human and all make mistakes. If there is anyone with a judgmental attitude here it is you. I said I was sorry. Leave it be.

Posts 47
Dale E Heath II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2022 8:33 AM

I spoke too soon. After expanding the Johannine Literature section, I found a couple of NIVAC worth having. One by Craig Keener.Big Smile It's not that the sale is bad, It's just that I've already got the good stuff.Stick out tongue

Posts 1273
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2022 9:30 AM

Dale E Heath II:
  It's not that the sale is bad, It's just that I've already got the good stuff.Stick out tongue

That IS a big problem. They're supposed to discount the good stuff, we don't have. Kind of like with Santa Claus.

Posts 719
Kathleen Marie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2022 3:06 PM

Gordon Jones:

You did nothing wrong.

Thank you for explaining. I understand now. 

Posts 719
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 3 2022 4:15 PM

Mattillo:

Gordon Jones:

I assume that someone with 5,000+ posts knows the guidelines including the one that says please help others to follow them.

STOP ASSUMING

Big Smile

Posts 5080
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2022 8:46 PM

Gordon Jones:

Mattillo:

Gordon Jones:

STOP ASSUMING

Big Smile

Thank you for your Grace & Peace in this matter. It is much appreciated. 

Posts 719
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 5 2022 2:06 AM

Mattillo:

Gordon Jones:

Mattillo:

Gordon Jones:

STOP ASSUMING

Big Smile

Thank you for your Grace & Peace in this matter. It is much appreciated. 

Yes

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS