Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 631
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 4 2022 3:30 AM

It just struck me that showing the resource pop-up, as below, is not really necessary. Is there a way to turn this off? I've toggled everything I can find in the Settings and nothing will deactivate it. When I'm looking for a particular resource this pop-up keeps appearing like a squirrel photobombing a vacation pic. 

Posts 36393
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2022 5:37 PM

Gregory Lawhorn:
It just struck me that showing the resource pop-up, as below, is not really necessary

Unfortunately, I use this frequently to determine whether or not it is worth opening the resource so for me, it is necessary. However, I agree that it would be nice to be able to suppress it / turn it off. 

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1685
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2022 7:46 PM

It was a dark and stormy night, as autumn seeped underneath the secret Logos door in late 2008. An enthused designer was thrilled ... book popups. They were so, soooo gorgeous. Who could not share the thrill of popups everywhere. Everywhere!

I just wish they'd include copyright date (how old).

Posts 36393
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2022 8:53 PM

DMB:
I just wish they'd include copyright date (how old).

Yes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 631
Gregory Lawhorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 5 2022 5:03 AM

MJ. Smith:

Unfortunately, I use this frequently to determine whether or not it is worth opening the resource so for me, it is necessary. However, I agree that it would be nice to be able to suppress it / turn it off. 

A toggle would be nice, I agree.

Posts 2776
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 5 2022 7:50 AM

Gregory Lawhorn:
A toggle would be nice, I agree.

multiple toggles? I would turn off English Translations of the Bible, but leave on Commentaries since shortened names often (in my schema) do not indicate series.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS