Is there any way to view a past presentation WITHOUT adding it to the "Recent" list?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 377
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 16 2022 9:34 AM

Since real-estate is so precious in the recent list and there is no way to "pin" presentations to the list, I sometimes don't want to bump an entry off the list by looking at a previous presentation. I may even want to view multiple presentations before deciding which one I want to duplicate or use, which plays havoc with the recent list.

Thanks,

Brendon

Posts 2760
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2022 11:23 AM

Brendon Marks (BCBC):
I sometimes don't want to bump an entry off the list by looking at a previous presentation.

POSSIBLE answer: Does opening in documents.logos.com bump entries from the Recent in Proclaim? I believe "editing" bumps them off the list when exporting from Logos to Proclaim, but I don't believe (I'm open to correction) that opening from the webbrowser makes changes to "recent"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 377
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2022 3:37 PM

My presentations are created, live and die in Proclaim only. They do not exist in documents.logos.com (as far as I can tell).

Thanks anyway

Brendon

Posts 174
Michael Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2022 5:23 PM

Open documents.logos.com and login using your account info. Then click the down arrow next to your name near the top of the window. Then select your presentation directory in the drop down list provided; for me it's "The Well Church Presentation". You should be presented with the complete list of presentations you have created.

Posts 377
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2022 6:21 PM

OK, that works and appears to be exactly what I need. The missing piece was "the down arrow next to your name near the top of the window."

Thanks to both Michael and David.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS