Memorial Day sale

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 33 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 26 2022 10:11 AM

This is live but not advertised yet. Because it covers so many books it will help if you have a wishlist to search what you may want. Many books at 25% off Logos standard price.

Posts 1274
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 11:32 AM

Thanks Paul.  I was wondering what they were doing.  I don't have/want the Theological Journals package, but wanted Harvard Theological Review ... it's on the MD sale ... save a few bucks!  

Posts 1404
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 11:42 AM

Useful tip to check the wishlists. So far, most of mine are discounted.

WIN 11 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 3406
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 11:56 AM

Thank you, Paul! it's massive. I'm positioned to take maximum advantage of this. Denise, yours is one opinion I seek. I hope DAL mentions a few of his most sought after resources. As for me, I'm cherry picking Baker and Zondervan titles also looking to load up on Origen commentaries. They were in my MM Wishlist. Kiyah, I'm also interested in your mentionables. The sale ends 12MN PT June 1.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 463
John Connell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 12:12 PM

Where can we see the details of the MD sale?

And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers (Mal 4:6a)

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 12:53 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Thank you, Paul! it's massive. I'm positioned to take maximum advantage of this. Denise, yours is one opinion I seek. I hope DAL mentions a few of his most sought after resources. As for me, I'm cherry picking Baker and Zondervan titles also looking to load up on Origen commentaries. They were in my MM Wishlist. Kiyah, I'm also interested in your mentionables. The sale ends 12MN PT June 1.

Does midnight June 1 mean at the start of the day or the end of the day?

Posts 1274
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 1:30 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Denise, yours is one opinion I seek.

Well, I hope my bizarro reading habits don't impact you! Earlier, I needed the Harvard Theological Review (oldie-goodie) and it was in the MD sale. Now, just hours later, I needed something on the Gabriel Inscription, and goodness, Collin's Apocalysm volume has it, and is on sale! How's that for lucky?!

Posts 2084
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 2:02 PM

Paul Caneparo:
Does midnight June 1 mean at the start of the day or the end of the da

It's whenever they send their camels to bed.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta [Dark Mode most of the time]) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

There are four lights

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 2:09 PM

John Connell:

Where can we see the details of the MD sale?

I’ve been filtering the product page and I can’t see anything on a Memorial Day sale.  An particular way to filter it so the actual products in the sale appear?

Thanks!

DAL 

Posts 3406
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 2:18 PM

Paul Caneparo:
The end of the day.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 6:23 PM

Here’s the link for Zondervan and Baker Academic Memorial Day Sale: https://www.logos.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Savings&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status%2Blanguage-english_Language%2Bpublisher-5004_Publisher%2Bpublisher-2660_Publisher&ownership=unowned&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Some expansions appear and some items on the Academic Sale and Monthly Sale, but there are plenty of pages showing 25% off or more for the publishers I just mentioned.  You can always filter this link to add more publishers.

DAL

PS. The new NIV Study Bible is in sale for $32 and change compared to $54.

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 11:00 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Paul Caneparo:
The end of the day.

Thanks. I wish they'd say June 1 23.59. It would be much clearer.

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2022 11:38 PM

DAL:

Here’s the link for Zondervan and Baker Academic Memorial Day Sale: https://www.logos.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Savings&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status%2Blanguage-english_Language%2Bpublisher-5004_Publisher%2Bpublisher-2660_Publisher&ownership=unowned&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Some expansions appear and some items on the Academic Sale and Monthly Sale, but there are plenty of pages showing 25% off or more for the publishers I just mentioned.  You can always filter this link to add more publishers.

DAL

Although there's more than Zondervan and Baker on sale.

Posts 1122
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 6:58 AM

Don't know if you are interested in Thomas B. Warren's works.... but The Thomas B. Warren Collection is $60 off now...  great collection for any library - IMHO. 

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 7:33 AM

xnman:

Don't know if you are interested in Thomas B. Warren's works.... but The Thomas B. Warren Collection is $60 off now...  great collection for any library - IMHO. 

It went for $120 during prepub, but even at $188 it’s still gold.  Too bad they didn’t include the Warren—Flew debate. That is a must read to learn how to refute the arguments presented by nonbelievers with brilliant minds!

DAL

Posts 1122
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 8:21 AM

DAL:

xnman:

It went for $120 during prepub, but even at $188 it’s still gold.  Too bad they didn’t include the Warren—Flew debate. That is a must read to learn how to refute the arguments presented by nonbelievers with brilliant minds!

DAL

I have been pestering Logos to put Thomas B. Warren Collection on sale.... and now they did. It may not be the best sale ever... but Logos does not put this collection on sale much! I figured I better grab it now!  And $60 off is a good sale!

Edit:  And the Warren - Flew Debate would have been gold.... Warren proves the existence of God in such a way that years later, after Warren died... Flew denounced his previous ashiest view. Warren was a very deep thinker!

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 12514
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 8:58 AM

DAL:

.... as long as you live in the US, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand, otherwise the publisher doesn't want to sell even at full price .... 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 9:01 AM

All sessions of the Warren—Flew Debate can be found here: https://video.wvbs.org/video/warren-flew-debate-20th-anniversary-interview-with-thomas-b-warren/ 

The streaming sessions are free (12 Sessions).  The DVD, however, is not free.  Great Apologetics material!

DAL

Posts 9008
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 9:03 AM

NB.Mick:

DAL:

.... as long as you live in the US, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand, otherwise the publisher doesn't want to sell even at full price .... 

That must be very frustrating! Sorry some of you can’t purchase it! I have so many Study Bibles, I’m still debating whether I should buy it or not.

DAL

Posts 1858
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 27 2022 10:58 AM

Beloved Amodeo:

Paul Caneparo:
The end of the day.

There's an official link now and it says the sale ends May 31.

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS