Notes Icon Gone...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 37
Brandon Early | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 28 2022 1:42 PM

My notes no longer show up as tiny post-it icons within the passage. I have attached a photo of the screen I'm looking at as well as the visual cues chosen/active. I have not shut this feature off but this feature is not running. Any helps out there? I love seeing which versus have notes attached, not totally sure what I did or what Logos may have done in an update? Looking to reactivate this feature.

Posts 36368
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2022 2:04 PM

In order to figure out what is going on, I need to see a note that should be appearing but is not.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 37
Brandon Early | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2022 2:11 PM

sure...

Posts 26056
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2022 2:19 PM

The element outlined below (an extract from your screenshot) - indicates that you are creating notes without any icons.

Click that and select a different icon and see if at appears as you are hoping for.

Posts 844
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2022 2:20 PM

You need to change this bit....

You can batch modify them which is possibly how you removed them all.

Posts 37
Brandon Early | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 28 2022 2:51 PM

1. THANKS! You have been very helpful.

2. How did I turn that off? I make many notes across devices. 

Posts 1268
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 30 2022 6:19 AM

Brandon Early:

1. THANKS! You have been very helpful.

2. How did I turn that off? I make many notes across devices. 

I had the same problem when I started using Notes...(one of my favorite Logos functions).  Then I realized you can create a note that does not relate to any icon.... and that is what I was doing...  Now I automatically add an Icon to every one of my notes.. but for me.... I do this for every single note.... 

I have Notebooks of notes.... and each Notebook has it's own Icon. 

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Barney Fife is my hero!

Posts 37
Brandon Early | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 1 2022 11:11 AM

One more "Q" on the same subject.

I found the issue to be with notes created on iOS (iPhone/iPad). Can I sent a DEFAULT ICON on iOS? When making notes on my Mac it ALWAYS uses an icon. Notes on iOS need to be designated...no icon is the default.

Thank for all your help!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS