Search.... a problem again.... Help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1268
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 31 2022 4:58 PM

Ok... so I was reading Luke 10:35 and see the term "denarii" (NKJV)...  and so I says... "self, this is an easy thing... just fire up Search and see what it says about the term..."   

So I did... I looked in "Basic", "Media", "Clause", and "Morph" ....  and I get zipo zapo nothingo.... Correction .... I do get something with "Basic"...

And I don't use Factbook... so please tell me what I am doing wrong in Search?

Thanks

Edit.... I found my mistake.... and I got Search to actually give me some results... wah hooo!! There's hope for me yet.... Geeked

Thanks.

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Barney Fife is my hero!

Posts 36369
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 31 2022 7:03 PM

If you were reading the NKJV in Logos, the context menu (right click) builds the search for you so you can't make an error to find.  May cut down on the fun but should decrease the frustration as well.

Err 2

Or for English

Err 3

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1268
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 31 2022 7:25 PM

MJ. Smith:

If you were reading the NKJV in Logos, the context menu (right click) builds the search for you so you can't make an error to find.  May cut down on the fun but should decrease the frustration as well.

Thanks for mentioning it.... but someday.... me and Search are gonna be one!!  Search may be above me ... but I am persistent!     lol

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Barney Fife is my hero!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS