Logos Representative

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9
Tyler Edge | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 7 2022 12:25 PM

Hello, does anybody know how to get another representative? About 3 years ago I had a great one who would text me with deals and help me out. Long story short I got a new phone and lost his number. 

I contacted Logos and they were incredibly unhelpful and rude about it(which was surprising since they're usually great). Please help ! 

Posts 9081
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2022 1:00 PM

What’s the name of the representative?

Posts 9
Tyler Edge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2022 5:06 PM

It was a couple years ago, but I think it was Josh

Posts 9
Tyler Edge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2022 5:06 PM

It was a couple years ago, but I think it was Josh

Posts 1289
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 12:39 AM

I highly recommend John Groce. He is super fast. He gets in touch with me about deals but not so often that it gets annoying. Great guy.

Just use the usual Faithlife e-mail format to contact him.

Posts 2393
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 5:13 AM

Do you by chance have any emails from him?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:09 AM

In my experience, most of the sales people are really nice and helpful. I have yet to find one to build a relationship with though that reaches out about deals. Logos would really benefit in giving reps special deals that they could reach out to people with. Usually the deals are online as well though but that said, a rep can help in granting a larger discount at times which is awesome.

Posts 9081
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 9:24 AM

I remember a Josh but I don’t think he’s there anymore.

Faithlife should have a directory of sales reps on their website that gets updated regularly.

DAL

Posts 3536
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 10:19 AM

Mattillo:
Logos would really benefit in giving reps special deals that they could reach out to people with.
I like this suggestion and I would add it would be appreciated if the deals were inspired by or taken from our Wishlists. 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS