9.14 (9.14.0.0022) is now available

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3923
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 7 2022 1:37 PM

The Logos Bible Software desktop application version 9.14 is now available to all users.

To immediately update to the current stable version, enter the Update Now command. Otherwise, the app will automatically update the next time it's scheduled to check for updates.

Release Notes

Download Link

Posts 1312
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2022 2:15 PM

"Text Comparison now supports certain Hebrew texts in Interlinear view."

I'm guessing this means Text Comparison supports the Interlinear Mode for the OT ... since the LXX (greek) is also included.  Which is nice!

Posts 97
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 4:50 AM

Following this update text comparison is now showing bibles that are unavailable. I'm sure I remember this happening before but then being sorted out in an update, but now it's reappeared.

Original Libronix user, living in Scotland,  running 26,500 resources on Mac Studio (2022).

Posts 97
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 4:50 AM

Following this update text comparison is now showing bibles that are unavailable. I'm sure I remember this happening before but then being sorted out in an update, but now it's reappeared.

Original Libronix user, living in Scotland,  running 26,500 resources on Mac Studio (2022).

Posts 25909
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 5:31 AM

HI Mark

Mark Rodgers:
Following this update text comparison is now showing bibles that are unavailable.

I'm not sure what you mean - could you start a new thread and provide some screenshots showing what you are describing?

Use the paperclip icon in the forum editor to upload screenshots.

Posts 222
Thomas Pape | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:21 AM

Screenshot (228)

Here is an example of Bible comparison - and the Bibles that contain only NT - empty field

Posts 1154
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:24 AM

No update found.

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 97
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:29 AM

Hi Mark

Tried attaching, but error returned. Uploaded again, and the image superimposed on the post :)

Had to repost, but encountered problem with Logos website in uploading images (maybe a temp glitch).

Thomas has provided a screen shot.

Posts 97
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:30 AM

Spot on! Thanks Thomas.

Posts 5925
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 8 2022 11:37 AM

Notice also (from another thread) that we no longer have an line showing which Bible is which.  Sad

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 14
MATSATI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 5:42 AM

The new update messed up the Text Comparison window. It used to have headers showing which books the columns were from, also the update bricked the columns for the L-Peshitta and CAL Targums, they do not display now. Below is a picture of current version, and a snip from previous version in Isaiah 21:10. I use these in my studies and slides and now this is unusable for me. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version until a fix is made?

Posts 378
Jeremiah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 5:58 AM

Yes please can this be fixed?

Dead languages are my mid-life crisis

Posts 3433
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:08 AM

MATSATI:
the update bricked the columns for the L-Peshitta and CAL Targums, they do not display now.
The first aspect of your observations has been addressed in another Bug report. See below. However, the above concern is a novel finding and I recommend you create a new Bug thread addressing this issue.

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/207784/1209952.aspx#1209952 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 14
MATSATI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:16 AM

Thanks, I just posted. :-)

Posts 3433
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 6:59 AM

MATSATI:

Thanks, I just posted. :-)

MATSATI, you posted in an existing thread this is unlikely to get noticed by FL. Better is to start a new thread featuring your newly discovered bug so that it will be noted by FL. Be sure to append your title with "Bug."

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 5976
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2022 12:22 PM

Beloved Amodeo:
Be sure to append your title with "Bug."

Be sure to begin your title with "Bug".

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & save others time. Thanks!

Posts 6
Lester Zapata | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2022 1:12 AM

I need to update version, I cannot find it here or in the apple store. I am using a MacBook Pro

Posts 25909
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2022 1:23 AM

Lester Zapata:

I need to update version, I cannot find it here or in the apple store. I am using a MacBook Pro

Installation instructions are at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020137252-Install-Logos-Bible-Software-Mac 

Or if you already have Logos installed on your computer, type update now in the command box to trigger download of the update.

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS