Emails sent from Logos Bible Software Blog <noreply+feedproxy@google.com> are often super wide.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 963
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 11 2022 9:54 PM

Many of the emails I get from Logos Bible Software Blog <noreply+feedproxy@google.com> have very large pictures and/or are formatted so that they have to be scrolled horizontally to see the whole picture and any text that is to the right of the image.

The link below is a video if my scrolling to the right in order to see the full width of the email.  This is looking at the email in Gmail with browser magnification at 100% on a Windows 11 machine.

https://www.screencast.com/t/Q5hvtNHdy2

Please make sure the images and text are formatted to fit a normal email size that doesn't require horizontal scrolling.

Posts 811
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2022 8:49 AM

Tim, I have asked our team to investigate this issue further.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Posts 811
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2022 7:30 AM

Tim,

You should see this improve a bit later this year.  I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Posts 963
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2022 7:32 AM

Thank you Joe.  I know you are undergoing a major email system change, so I understand the delay.  It is encouraging to know it will be addressed.

Posts 326
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2022 12:10 PM

Tim Hensler:
a major email system change

And now I know, too!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS