New Post - Use Search Function to search Note Tags

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1262
xnman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 18 2022 8:58 AM

Here is something I would like to see... (I did not find this when I looked... so will post it)

In the Search function  --- to be able to search for "Note Tags: Holy Spirit" and see all the notes that have been tagged with "Holy Spirit". I have tried different ways to do this and have not been able to... 

But ... I think this would be of big help.  So I added it to FL Voting...  Please vote for it..... Let's get it to 1000 votes!!!  --- Vote Baby Vote!!  Geeked

Vote Here

Thanks.

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Barney Fife is my hero!

Posts 36305
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2022 11:45 AM

I already have this functionality.

If you give us a screen shot, we might be able to see why it didn't work for you.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2022 11:57 AM

In fact, you don't even necessarily need to use mytag:  depending on how specific a search you want.

For example: I have a tag for testing named RedRose and if you just search my documents for RedRose it pops up any notes that have that tag.

Posts 1262
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 7:22 AM

Sorry to be so late....  below is the screen of my results....

I have approximately 672 Notes with tag of "SFT". Yet as you see my results say zilcho!  and it doesn't matter whether I use "Mytag:" or "mytag:"... still zilcho!

How did I mess this up?

25-06-2022-10-18-32

I can find Notes tagged with "SFT" by not using 'mytag:' so was wondering about  why some are able to get results with "mytag:"  and I can't... 

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Barney Fife is my hero!

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 7:41 AM

xnman:

Sorry to be so late....  below is the screen of my results....

I have approximately 672 Notes with tag of "SFT". Yet as you see my results say zilcho!  and it doesn't matter whether I use "Mytag:" or "mytag:"... still zilcho!

How did I mess this up?

25-06-2022-10-18-32

I can find Notes tagged with "SFT" by not using 'mytag:' so was wondering about  why some are able to get results with "mytag:"  and I can't... 

mytag:SFT  you have a space in your screenshot.

Posts 1262
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 8:06 AM

David Taylor Jr...   big ah Ha moment! Now I understand.... it works.... Thanks!

Barney Fife is my hero!

Posts 3541
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 8:07 AM

xnman:

David Taylor Jr...   big ah Ha moment! Now I understand.... it works.... Thanks!

Yes

Posts 5993
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 26 2022 12:50 AM

David Taylor Jr:
mytag:SFT  you have a space in your screenshot.

Given the frustration that the 'space' has caused over the years it surprises me that a space after the colon is not ignored.

I could have programmed that in BBC basic back in the day.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS