Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 269
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 25 2022 7:15 PM

Has anyone downloaded the beta Monterey OS yet? Does Logos 9 work on it? Before I download it, I would like to know if anyone else has tested it. 

Posts 2
Andrew Ronald Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 9:14 PM

I'm currently on MacOS 12.4 on my M1 Mac Mini and Logos has not been opening for me.

Posts 30664
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 10:29 PM

Welcome Andrew! Smile Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Andrew Ronald Johnson:

I'm currently on MacOS 12.4 on my M1 Mac Mini and Logos has not been opening for me.

This is unrelated to the original post. If opening to a blank layout (press and hold the command key immediately upon startup) doesn't resolve the issue, please create a new thread. Explain the issue clearly, provide relevant info, and provide logs. See my signature line for the latter. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 30664
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2022 10:31 PM

Martin Hall:
Has anyone downloaded the beta Monterey OS yet? Does Logos 9 work on it?

I have not. I know someone who has, without significant issues. However: It should be noted that beta OS's are unsupported. As a cautionary tale, I once beta tested a version of macOS which worked fine to begin with, but a subsequent build broke Logos ability to run. I was without for several weeks. Use with caution. 

Posts 269
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 26 2022 2:41 AM

JT (alabama24):

I have not. I know someone who has, without significant issues. However: It should be noted that beta OS's are unsupported. As a cautionary tale, I once beta tested a version of macOS which worked fine to begin with, but a subsequent build broke Logos ability to run. I was without for several weeks. Use with caution. 

Thank you, I also beta tested in the past & was unable to use Logos for a period of time, which is why I wanted to ask prior to the download. 

Posts 2
Andrew Ronald Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 27 2022 12:21 AM

Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

Posts 30664
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 27 2022 10:21 PM

Andrew Ronald Johnson:

Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

No worries. However, you should create a new thread so we can help assist you. 

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2022 11:36 AM

Andrew Ronald Johnson:

https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007923512-What-to-do-if-Logos-Crashes-Mac 

Posts 36
Rick Koelz | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2022 7:35 PM

Are you asking about Monterey or Ventura?

I've been running Logos (9.14.0.0026) on Monterey (12.4) on MacBook M1 Pro since they came out last fall with no problems.

Posts 269
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2022 9:33 PM

Rick Koelz:

Are you asking about Monterey or Ventura?

I've been running Logos (9.14.0.0026) on Monterey (12.4) on MacBook M1 Pro since they came out last fall with no problems.

I'm using the MacOS Monterey 12.5 Beta. I do not have the M1 chip, unfortunately, I pulled the trigger a year early for my MacBook Pro update. Regardless, I did download the latest beta software & I am having no issues. 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS