The Wrath of God

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1885
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 5 2022 1:05 AM

Can anyone recommend a resource in Logos/Faithlife eBooks that explores different views on the wrath of God and what was accomplished on the cross from an evangelical point of view? I'm interested to explore different views within mainstream evangelical thought.

Posts 5978
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 1:46 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Can anyone recommend a resource in Logos/Faithlife eBooks that explores different views on the wrath of God and what was accomplished on the cross from an evangelical point of view? I'm interested to explore different views within mainstream evangelical thought.

Our church study group has just finished the Udemy course using Tom Wright's 'The Day the Revolution Began'. It makes you think, and re-evaluate. Unfortunately it seems the book is too revolutionary for Logos. ;-)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 975
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 12:08 PM

I would look at your library for any of the major works on the atonement and systematic theologies that may be available in Logos.

Posts 1885
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 12:15 PM

Bill Anderson:

I would look at your library for any of the major works on the atonement and systematic theologies that may be available in Logos.

Thanks. Yes, I've been looking at my systematic theology books to see which offer the best overview of evangelical views.

Posts 2729
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 1:12 PM

Bill Anderson:
major works on the atonement and systematic theologies

perhaps expiation is a worthwhile search term.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS