Posts 25986
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 8:53 AM

Daniel Elliott:

I create a list

i select the list

i click on create slide from selected text

So you have something like this?

When I create the slide from here I just get one slide with the four bulleted items

Can you post a screenshot (use the paperclip icon) showing your list and the results?

Posts 2731
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:09 AM

I am getting the same results as Graham for both bulleted and numbered lists

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 65
Dan Starcevich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2022 1:06 PM

Here is my experience. When I create slide and apply a heading I get one slide with the heading. When I create a bulleted list, select it, and generate a slide, I get one slide with the bulleted list. If I select the heading and the bulleted list together and generate a slide with the heading and another with the bulleted list. What I want to do is have a heading with a bulleted list under it. Is there any way to do this?

TIA

Dan

Posts 2731
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2022 1:32 PM

Dan Starcevich:
a heading with a bulleted list under it. Is there any way to do this?

How are you presenting?

Since I use Proclaim, I would just create the bulleted list, then after I export to Proclaim I would insert a "Text Box", I guess export to PPT or Keynote would allow an additional text box.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2022 11:47 AM

Dan Starcevich:

Here is my experience. When I create slide and apply a heading I get one slide with the heading. When I create a bulleted list, select it, and generate a slide, I get one slide with the bulleted list. If I select the heading and the bulleted list together and generate a slide with the heading and another with the bulleted list. What I want to do is have a heading with a bulleted list under it. Is there any way to do this?

TIA

Dan

I can see the argument for consolidating the "header" text with the list on one slide. I've written a case for development to look into it and linked to this thread. 

Posts 3198
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 12 2022 11:47 AM

Dan Starcevich:

TIA

Dan

I can see the argument for consolidating the "header" text with the list. I've written a case for development to look into it and linked to this thread. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS