Academic Application

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Marco Ceccarelli | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 22 2022 3:01 AM

Hello.

As usual, I go to open my page in Academic Application (under Acedemic Menu in Logos.com) but unusually now my page doesn't open or, better, it opens with an error (see attached file). It happens with any browser in any device (PC, smartphone, tablet). Anyone else has got the same problem?

Posts 30842
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 7:50 AM

There were some server changes recently and I think this is a consequence of them. FL will need to address it. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 831
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 8:12 AM

Marco,

Please accept my apologies.

We have gotten reports of this problem, but I am no longer able to duplicate it.  I believe this problem has been resolved.

Posts 45
Marco Ceccarelli | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 8:15 AM

No. It doesn't work yet

Posts 831
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 8:30 AM

Marco, I still am not able to duplicate this problem.

I would advise trying again on a different browser or device, or making sure that your operating system and web browser are both up to date.  Please do not use Internet Explorer, which has been officially replaced by Edge.

If you continue to have difficulty with this, please contact Customer Support at customersupport@faithlife.com, so that we can assist you further.

Posts 45
Marco Ceccarelli | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 8:36 AM

I have already contacted any possible support in Logos and I'm fed up in hearing that it is a problem on my side when it is clearly an objective problem on your side. It's non the first time this I receive this kind of answers about some problem that was on your side. Besides, because of this problem I cannot renew my academic status and then ...

Posts 831
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 22 2022 8:49 AM

Marco, I am very sorry.

I gave you that advice because I was not able to duplicate this problem and other users have reported that it has been fixed.

I have since found out that this issue is still affecting some users.

We want to make this right for you.  I will be contacting you directly by email.

If anyone else reading this is having similar problems, please contact us at customersupport@faithlife.com and we will be happy to help you further with this.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS