What happened to the World English Bible (WEB) (3 vols.)?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5201
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 28 2022 6:40 AM

I could have sworn this was supposed to ship within the last few days or by tomorrow. It still shows as preordered but no ship date anymore.

https://www.logos.com/product/45383/world-english-bible 

Posts 9179
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 28 2022 7:08 AM

Nope, you’re not crazy. It was supposed to ship tomorrow: 

“We are about to begin processing Pre-Pub orders for World English Bible (WEB) (3 vols.).

This product is scheduled to ship on 7/29/2022.*”

DAL

Some inconsiderate group must’ve backed out: “*Note: If the necessary funding for this product drops below 100% (due to cancelled pre-orders), the actual shipping date could be delayed.”

Posts 12637
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 28 2022 7:22 AM

DAL:
Some inconsiderate group must’ve backed out

I don't think so - for most of the users it probably was a Community Pricing product that achieved full funding at $8 - why back out of such a deal? I'd rather assume a glitch in the production process.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 9179
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 28 2022 7:50 AM

NB.Mick:

DAL:
Some inconsiderate group must’ve backed out

I don't think so - for most of the users it probably was a Community Pricing product that achieved full funding at $8 - why back out of such a deal? I'd rather assume a glitch in the production process.

It’s happened before, even with CP products.  Besides, that’s the reason FL gave with the star * symbol. They didn’t mention a glitch, just people backing out.  Oh well, it’s still in production, so it’s still a good sign 👍

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS