How to hide/turnoff other Languages in Atlas so that it is not too cluttered

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1219
LimJK | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 12 2022 7:35 PM

Hi,

How do I hide/turnoff other Languages in Atlas so that it is not too cluttered (see screenshot). I happened to support by buying the Chinese version of Logos when it was first available + some upgrades. But, I normally only work with English only. I got double the problem compared to other supported Languages, as I have both simplified and traditional script (for my generation I can read both so just need one of them). 

Please consider to provide an option to filter the "Language" in the Table of Contents for Atlas. Is there a way to remove my Licenses for Chinese (simplified & traditional) Atlas? Thank You.

JK

MacBookPro 14" (2021) RAM:16GB SSD:1TB macOS Monterey 12.5.1 | iPhone Xs Max iOS 15.6

Posts 36386
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 20 2022 3:48 PM

weekly bump for attention 1

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1309
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 21 2022 10:22 AM

I agree. I run into the same issue. The handling of different languages could be improved in Logos. In addition to the Atlas tool, results in language dictionaries or commentaries could also be sorted by language.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS