Kudos - iPad App

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 20
eloy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 6 2010 7:39 AM

Thank you!

I don't know who is responsible for the iPad Logos app, but it is fabulous! Got an iPad a few days ago and installed the Logos iPad app on it and it is fabulous! It is delightfully surprising at how seamlessly it integrates the entire Logos library with the iPad version of Logos; and the tools that you all made available on such a compact platform -- wow!! I am excited for the possibilities that this little app will bring for both personal Bible study and for my preparation to serve God's people.

Kudos and thank you! :-)

eloy 

Posts 3194
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 6 2010 12:16 PM

Eloy:

We're quite happy that you are pleased with the application. You should add this post to the iPhone/iPad area of the forums, I'm sure they would love hearing your encouragement as well. Big Smile

Posts 20
eloy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 6 2010 12:40 PM

Thanks much, Tommy! I'll repost as you suggested.

En Cristo,

eloy

Posts 25
Billy Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 6 2010 12:49 PM

I totally agree, it's worth buying an IPAD just for Logos.  Besides all the incredible study tools, one of the great advantages is being able to read all those "other" books in my library.  It's a little wearysome to read a whole book on your laptop or monitor.  Begin able to take my IPad and read some of the church growth, leadership, other resouce books is wonderful.  Thanks for doing such an incredible job.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS