Where do you find LOGOS?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:51 PM

I recently purchased a new LOGOS hat - actually two, one for me and one for my wife.

I started wondering who has the hats  and where they are being worn.  Here is my example:

I am at our local Triple-A farm club's game.  We have not done well this year.  In fact my doctor said that both I and the Red Wings would be better off if I joined the team.  If you ever saw me play baseball, you would understand that this is not a good thing.

The Rochester Red Wings play at Frontier Field in Rochester, NY.  For the first time this year we won a majority of games in a series of games with a single opponent.  It was a good game to see.  It is too late for this season, but there is always hope for next year.

Where are you wearing your hats?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:42 AM

I like the free hats one gets from going to events and the like. I could order myself one of the Logos ones, but it would cost US$25 for the postage. I had that exact problem with the free tshirt back during March Madness.

The real question: Who has had someone ask them who/what/where is Logos, when wearing a Logos hat or tshirt etc?

Posts 10890
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:14 PM

JimT:
Who has had someone ask them who/what/where is Logos, when wearing a Logos hat or tshirt etc?

I have worn the tee shirt out in public a few times, primarily to the gym, but no one has ever asked me about Logos. 

Posts 19
Locksmythe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:17 PM

Hi Floyd,

Our choir sang the National Anthem at the local Manatees game in Viera, Florida. I was hoping to get some comments, however, none came. Sooner or later God will open up the opportunity to start a Logos users group, that's what I'm looking forward to. Is that why you're not smiling :)

Be blessed,

George Haven

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:04 PM

Hmmm ... hadn't thought about it.  But, though our team won this game, it has unenviable position of being the worst the worst team at any level of major league baseball.  That fact has not changed, but as of tonight, we have won four in a row - for the second time this year.  That provides some motivation for not smiling.  Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 6005
Simon’s Brother | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:25 PM

Floyd, 

I don't yet have a Logos hat, in fact this is the last piece of merchanise logoware I purchased.  Probably time to update it.  Anyone remember these ?  If I ever visit US and get to drop in at Logos HQ might just have to wear this t-shirt. 

Posts 184
lostlogik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 14 2010 5:20 AM

I'd like one of the hats but although the hat is well priced, the cost of shipping is too much :(

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS