Beta 6 - Popup window won't go away

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 42
Jeffrey Hands | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:18 AM

While I had a resource open called "CTB" (in the tabs above, I don't remember what the resource is called other than this abbreviation), then a pop-up window appeared and would not go away. I had to close the resource CTB for it to disappear.  I have included a screenshot and the log files.

Other than this I am really pleased with the progress!

Jeff

Posts 42
Jeffrey Hands | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:23 AM

Now with the Log File and screenshot...!    ooops!

5153.Archive.zip

Posts 85
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:12 PM

I also get the same problem from time time to time.

Original Libronix user, living in Scotland, and running 25,500 resources on IMac (2019). Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel i9 | Ram: 64 GB Ram | Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 8GB.

Posts 6
eddespaghetti | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:42 PM

I get that every now and then

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 3:34 PM

This bug is a strange and elusive creature, as I'm sure you're aware. If you happen to run across a set of steps that always results in this problem, we would very much love to know about it—knowing how to do so would make it much easier to find, capture, and eliminate it.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 25
Billy Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:05 PM

I have had the problem as well.  I have noticed that it is the resource related the time time date.  When you mouse over it, it gives you a pop up window.  I has been around for several recent releases.  Is there a default resource connected to date rollover?

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 14 2010 12:32 AM

It happens to me from time to time and I'll try to recall the steps when it occurs.

Posts 42
Jeffrey Hands | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 11:56 AM

I think I found out something about this: there are "hidden links" behind the grey field where the tabs are (at least in this case).

You can see from the attached screenshots. A "hidden" hyperlink opens a popup of Ps 37:1-7. The hyperlink for Psalm 37:1-7 is exactly in this spot, part of the Bible Reading Plan, BUT it is "behind" the grey tab. The second screenshot shows where the link was, when I scrolled down in that window. 

Hope this helps...  Log is also attached.

Jeff

Posts 42
Jeffrey Hands | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 12:00 PM

Log file was not attached... now it is!763020.Archive.zip

Yes, I'm one of those who always has to go back in the house for something I forgot!

"Something's wrong with everything this side of heaven"  Larry Crabb

Can't wait for heaven!

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 12:27 PM

Oh... I think I know what the problem is.. That screenshot makes all the difference. I'll file a bug.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS