Eusebius Church History as a standalone.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 101
Greg B | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:29 AM

I would like to be able to have Eusebius' Church History without having to buy the whole Schaff collection or even The Greek Ecclesiastical Historians of the First Six Centuries of the Christian Era (6 Vols.) for $95.  Is there something that prevents this from being offered as an unbundled item?

Posts 1558
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:51 AM

Gregory Bednarchik:

Is there something that prevents this from being offered as an unbundled item?

Good question! Though you could try to read Eusebios Kyrkhistoria in Logos. Stick out tongue

http://libronix.se/index.php?id=4&visa_arid=28

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:22 PM

I presume you know you can find it for free on the internet, if you're content with just the text itself?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:37 PM

Thank you so very much for that link, Hendrik-Jan! I had no idea that there was a Swedish Logos web shop. I've been wondering the whole evening where to find the Swedish Bibles. Since there seems to be a Swedish interface I thought there HAD to be Swedish Bibles SOMEWHERE.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS