New Book Reviewed in Logos 4 Home Pages - The Bible & Archeology

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 65
seaview | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 22 2010 8:12 PM

Hi,

I read about Subject new book, but see it was copyrighted back in 1982, I looked on Logos to see if it is a new offering from Logos and "struck out". Either I am a beginning batter or it is not a Logos offering.

So, when I read this, I am looking for the "so-what" action. What am I being suggested to do - go get the new-old book or what? Is Logos going to carry it?

Please advise me on what I may have missed, as the purpose of the review is not clear to me other than information.

Thanks, Bill

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 22 2010 8:45 PM

bill frederick:

Hi,

I read about Subject new book, but see it was copyrighted back in 1982, I looked on Logos to see if it is a new offering from Logos and "struck out". Either I am a beginning batter or it is not a Logos offering.

So, when I read this, I am looking for the "so-what" action. What am I being suggested to do - go get the new-old book or what? Is Logos going to carry it?

Please advise me on what I may have missed, as the purpose of the review is not clear to me other than information.

Thanks, Bill

Bill, Logos still offers this book. You were searching for the American spelling "archeology"

but the book title uses the British spelling: "archaeology"

Check it out here:
The Bible and Archaeology http://www.logos.com/products/details/3851

I used the book for Biblical Archaeology class back in the early 1980's. I was happy to buy it in Logos but remember it was written in 1982.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS