Erratic Scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:07 PM

Perhaps this is normal at this stage of the process, but I am experiencing erratic scrolling of resources in panels. By that, I mean, as I scroll that page will pause for several seconds, I will get the spinning beach ball, then the page will jump to the appropriate part. It makes it difficult to find my spot when scrolling as I never know where I am at until the page jumps.

This behavior is consistent whether I am scrolling, clicking in the scroll bar, or dragging the scroll handle in the scroll bar. No matter what I do in reference to moving/scrolling the page, there is always a pause with spinner.

Posts 235
Stephen Ashton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:46 PM

Me too. This has been a consistent problem since early in the development process.

Read FAQ and Guide for Reporting Bugs.

13" Macbook • 2GHz • 2GB RAM • OS 10.6.6 • 160GB Hard Drive

Posts 5319
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 3:30 PM

May be it is different machines but scrolling with my magic mouse on a three year old mac book 13in is quite good.

Scrolling with a new trackpad on my imac (2 years old) is awfully jerky and very slow to pick up.

Tootle pip

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 157
James Garriss | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 23 2010 5:17 PM

Me, too.  I have a less than 1 year old MacBook, so I'm assuming the problems not my underpowered machine.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS