Once again Logos, Thank You

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:57 AM

I know I have said it before but I feel I need to say it again. Thank You everyone at Logos. In the past Logos has been a toy to me. I've enjoyed exploring it and seeing the new features and playing with its gems. But about a month ago I set up a devotional layout involving a 6 month Bible reading plan. It has evolved into also including a 1 Chapter/day reading of Disciplines of a Godly Man, Bible Memory and prayer. I can say that Logos has moved more and more away from being a toy and more and more towards being a tool of God to deeply effect and change my life. I've also been reading In His Steps at night on both my Ipod and puter.

Of course, I still love getting the newest Beta. But I just can't help but say thank you for the part you have played in what God is doing in my heart.

Posts 40
Joe Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:31 AM

I'd like to pile on here by adding my own thanks.  In roughly 60 days as a Christian, I investigated my print and online options for study as I had time.  One of the things I did early was download any free or low-cost iPod/iPhone app out there and Logos sat idle on both because it had some free basics and I did not even know they had "packages" available... much less this incredible desktop tool.

I signed up for a package last Friday, upgraded on Monday and have been blessed with helpful posts on this forum already.  I don't know the mysteries of God's will, of course, but I am firmly convinced he steered me here for a good reason.  That must also mean that the Logos creators were divinely driven in this exceptional mission, too.

All I know is that I can barely read a book on here without excitement overtaking me and making me pull up another and another!  If that isn't joy in the Lord, I don't know what is.

I feel incredibly blessed.

Joe

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS